Frieda B. The Whole Child Toolkit
To learn about our Frieda B. The Whole Child program for schools and families, visit www.FriedaB.com/TWC.
This resource-rich FBTWC Toolkit for Educators contains everything you need to successfully bring this ELA/SEL initiative into your school:
* The FBTWC Handbook, filled with program context, research, a complete ELA/SEL Lesson Plan for each book, Teaching Aids, and Printable Activities
* Methods for incorporating and communicating FBTWC with staff, students and families
* Step-by-Step Guideline for leading an in-house FBTWC PD
* Electronic Reproducible File for our Educator Resources Handout
* A free subscription for all staff to 15 FBTWC Educational Videos
* A set of 5 Frieda B. Books for the school library, signed by Renata
* A set of 20 "I'm Free to B." Stickers
* A set of 20 "Who are you Free to B.?" Pencils
* A set of 20 Frieda B. Buttons
* Electronic reproducible files for all FBTWC materials
* Electronic reproducible Certificate of Completion for participants
* Discounts for the school, for 1 year: 47% off Frieda B. Books, 10% off services
* Discount for school staff and families, for 1 year: 20% off Frieda B. Books
Following your purchase of the Toolkit, we will contact you via email with instructions for accessing the on-demand Educational Videos and all electronic reproducible files. We always are available to you for any support you might need. Contact us directly at info@FriedaB.com or 860.763.0330.
100% made and printed in the U.S.